"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks." John 4:23



Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Almost four months...

I can't believe it's been four months on the 28th that I purchased my first house by myself! I am still enjoying the new flowers and now the hummingbirds and butterflies. I have two small feeders planted in my hanging pots on my little front porch. I put a folding chair out there and I sit and the hummingbirds fly in only a couple of feet from me to feed. I'm enjoying watching them. I hear them before I see them usually, flapping their tiny wings so fast, they sound like a large bug.


I've gotten alot done on the house people tell me, I guess I could keep busy all the time. My main focus has been to finish the master and get myself in there by the end of the summer. I worked hard and finally got the wallpaper down and repaired and painted the walls. The curtain rods and curtains are hemmed and up. I need to paint the fireplace firebox another coat of white and repair the floorboards as much as I can and prep them for painting the weekend of July 4th. As I wait for the paint to cure before moving back in the furniture. I need to refinish my armoire and get that ready to go upstairs to the room and hang my light.
I'm really enjoying this process and all the new things I get to try to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment