"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks." John 4:23



Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Abandoned Blog...and my New Home.

So much has happened since I last wrote anything. I am now in my new (to me) 220 year old home!

220 YO Fireplace
Wishing Well
 After the holidays I felt it was time to begin the process of looking for a house again. I can say I was disappointed in my last pursuit but looking back on all that has happened the last six months I can say that God definately answered my prayers. I always prayed if the house wasn't the one to close the door. How could I be upset if that was my prayer? I took a break, enjoyed the holidays and went on to find the house I was supposed to have. It all seemed to happen so fast,compared to the last process. I changed realtors, a friend told me she saw me working with a woman realtor instead and I asked a lady from church to be that person, after I had already found my house. Someone suggested that although I didn't need anyone to find the house I needed someone - who knew what they were doing - to negotiate on my behalf. I also went through the financing process with someone my boss recomended. I had what I called my "dream team"...and they made my dream happen! God had a lot to do with it too!
I closed on February 28th and moved in March 6th with help from old and newer friends and family. There were a few gliches and unexpected repairs but all in all I am happy there, especially now that Spring has arrived and I am enjoying the beauty of being in the country. Lots more to do to get the place the way I want it but I already did quite a bit, so much so my body is rebelling and telling me to rest. Each week I discover new flowers in the yard and feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment